Wednesday 12 May 2010

WOYWW, UKS prize arrived and a LO!

Hey everybody, Hopefully a longer post today:) I am doing my first ever WOYWW! :) So at the moment I have my finished LO (going to be uploaded in a sec), a bottle of flowers, my little cake box full of punches, my box of pens, my cutter, scrap paper, my chocolate scottie dog, some paperclips, scissors, glue roller, ruler and some other little bits.

Also my bingo prize from the recent UKS cybercrop has arrived today, there were LOADS of ribbons in that tiny envelope!
There were at least eight packs of ribbons! Thanks so much to Ribbon Oasis, they will definately be coming in handy!

And lastly, I have a LO I made earlier today to show you guys!

Hope you like it:)



5 lurvely comments:

Katy

What a lovely prize. Enjoy it :)

Just_a_bean

Loving the layout and what a great prize!

SHEN

i like the lo, i like the papers u used their fab. cute dog too.

Jenny

CONGRATS! Those ribbons look so cute, and it looks like you won plenty :) Hope you enjoy them. I love the LO, I've a thing for scallops atm :) xx

Tracy

I also won the ribbons and they are awesome arent they? I love your desk Apsy,so nice and tidy! I wish Brenda would be more like that :-)

Post a Comment

Hi. I love reading your comments and appreciate any feedback you have to give me. Apsy x

Related Posts with Thumbnails