Friday 23 July 2010

I have made a few things.

Heyyyyyy!
So recently I have been up to a bit of crafting now I have finished school (woohoo) and have 6 whole weeks of complete blogging and scrapping bliss (woohoo again!). I do apoligise for not updating very well :( But now I can!

So yesterday I had a crafting day and made a few cards and 2 scrapbook pages (:

So, starting off with my scrapbook pages (:


Here is my first page simply titled "M" for my little cousins name Maddison.
It was done for a challenge on UKS on the kids section and was adapted from a pagemaps sketch (thank you!)
I have used:
Papermania Black Card
Bazzill Metallic Pink Card
Bazzill Orange Card
Chipboard Letter from American Crafts
Assorted Flowers
Sequin Strip
Assorted Raffia
Heart Button from a French set
Heart Ribbon from American Crafts


Here is my other scrapbook page. I have used:
Bazzill Gray Card
Bazzill Brown Card
Memory Makers Pink Card
Poundland White Card
Basic Grey "Perhaps" Patterned Card
Cream Rik-rak
Chipboard Letters from Kars XMAS Collection
Assorted Flowers
Assorted Raffia
Gems from Poundland

Hope you look them!
Now for my cards (:

This is one I made from a few scraps of paper and a few thickers. I used:
Freebie Papers from a Magazine
American Crafts Pink Thickers


And I also made this one from thickers and papers (:
I used:
Freebie Papers from a Magazine
American Crafts White Thickers
Pink Butterfly from a subscription set

I hope you like my creations! Will update soon (: Hugs,

2 lurvely comments:

Alix

have a wonderful holiday apsy...and i can't wait to see all your wonderful creations :0)

Claire

Great cards & Lo
:)
C
xx

Post a Comment

Hi. I love reading your comments and appreciate any feedback you have to give me. Apsy x

Related Posts with Thumbnails