Thursday 29 July 2010

Old scrapbook pages I forgot about


Heeeyyy
Just found some old scrapbook pages I had completely forgotten ab
out in the bottom of my scrapbooking pages box, so thought I would upload them so you can see.
Sorry for the extremely bad quality but my mum is using my SD card and I have resorted to using my phone :(
Hope you like them anyway and I will definately upload better quality when I get my card back, MUM!

"Smile"
I used:
Bubble Wrap
Assorted Scraps of paper and card
Pink Paint
3 Blossoms
Kaisercrafts Gem
"My Little Owl Friend"
I used:
Old lace
Assorted Card
LOADS o
f old buttons
Thickers
"Love"I used:
Chipboard Bra
ckets and word
Assorted scraps of paper

"Best Friends"
I used:
Disney Vellum
Assorted scraps of mulberry papers and pp's
Thickers
Buttons
Papermania gems

Hope you like them? Sorry for the bad quality again
Hugs,

2 lurvely comments:

Unknown

Pretty pages! Love the design of the blg as well.

Lesley

Lovely layouts.

Post a Comment

Hi. I love reading your comments and appreciate any feedback you have to give me. Apsy x

Related Posts with Thumbnails